Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Snowbirds & Lovebirds

2 bits of exciting news in my family.....thought I would share it with you...in no particular order.....


My brother in law Craig is now officially a pilot for the Snowbirds. This has been his dream for a long time and he is finally living it! We are so proud of him! Can't wait to see him in action.....
The highlight of every air show

The best pilots in Canada
My little sister Rachel is getting hitched to a great guy (date TBD)....Derek is his name.....they make a great couple. It feels like yesterday that Phil and I were calling around to tell our close friends and family about our exciting news!! We are so happy for them and can't wait to see what God has in store for them as a couple....We love you two! Engagement pictures to come....


I  bet you they'll be sporting some funky shoes....

Riding in style....


3 comments:

  1. Love this post Merilee! There are some serious good things happening in our family for 2012! Life is interesting :) I was so excited to see those pics that you posted - can't wait til I see his first show :) Love you guys xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I should comment about the other equally exciting news about Rachie and Derek! Fantastic! Can't wait....

    ReplyDelete